MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Epic Mybb Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please post your feedback regarding this theme.
http://thebitnetwork.com
and
http://ppdnetcpa.com
All made by my best friend.
First one says by 1nfinity and second one by WallBB? You have lots of 'Best Friend's :p
Thing is both the themes have jQuery conflict Big Grin
(2013-08-08, 03:16 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]First one says by 1nfinity and second one by WallBB? You have lots of 'Best Friend's :p
wel both designed by one person
the second was abit too hard for him so wallbb coded it Big Grin
haha
... and both of them don't know how to evade jQ conflict? :o
And neither know how to properly code a menu's hover effects so that they don't change widths on hover.
I've seen better themes than this. The only thing unique about this is the header which has been covered in multiple tutorials and support threads on MyBB support and web master forums.
(2013-08-08, 03:16 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]First one says by 1nfinity and second one by WallBB? You have lots of 'Best Friend's :p
The jquery conflict is because of plugins that they must be using and they might not know about adding jQuery.noConflict().

(2013-08-08, 09:36 AM)097110003 Wrote: [ -> ]wel both designed by one person
the second was abit too hard for him so wallbb coded it Big Grin
haha
Nopes, the thebitnetwork theme wasn't coded by me. I only helped the admin setup the forum categories and added menu and some things he asked me like what plugins he need etc.
The second was one coded by me but the other admin changed most of the part of code. You can ask the admin of the site regarding that.

(2013-08-08, 06:15 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]And neither know how to properly code a menu's hover effects so that they don't change widths on hover.
I coded the second theme, for the menu part the owner didn't like that and he made changes on his own as both the site belong to same owner.

(2013-08-08, 11:01 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen better themes than this. The only thing unique about this is the header which has been covered in multiple tutorials and support threads on MyBB support and web master forums.
Both the themes are mybb style with just more graphics, so i won't say epic
(2013-08-10, 04:10 AM)Verilog Wrote: [ -> ].... so i won't say epic

(2013-08-10, 04:10 AM)Verilog Wrote: [ -> ].... Nopes, the thebitnetwork theme wasn't coded by me.

So, the post made by numeric user is a lie. Thanks for clearing up Verilog / WallBB Big Grin
he's saying infinity is his friend Smile but the themes are pretty amazing, nice color picks!