MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error: 1062
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have gotten this error with my last two posts:

[Image: Error2_zps767b9eae.jpg]

What does it mean, and what do I need to do?
Thanks! I searched by myself and didn't find those.

I got that error three times in a row this morning when I tried to post. Then, just now I tried again, without having changed anything, and there was no error. I had just fixed a different error yesterday (an error 126 in mybb_sessions). Could these errors be popping up now because we're getting low on server space?
From what I know, low server space would not give MyBB errors especially a 1062 error.
Okay. I was wondering about space, because I had read this. That was the problem I fixed the day before these errors showed up. So, what else would cause 1062 errors that appeared for one day and then went away on their own?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1161]

Solution:
If you look closer to this error then you will notice what the error tells you. I've indicated the issue in pink circle. To resolve the issue you've to look what the issue is telling, its telling that Blur's Mother which means its a username so you've to check this field in users database table and remove that culprit apostrophe

Credits: http://yaldaram.com/thread-4574.html