MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: help with this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
when i go to the admincp and click on the User & Groups tab, i get this error:
[Image: image-2.jpg]

Anyone know exactly what it means? Is it a problem with my host since its a free host? Would moving to a good paid host with unlimited space fix the problem?
Not sure but try reuploading that file but if not, it may not be enough memory provided by your host. Who do you use as your host?
looks like when i click on view my threads, it gets a similar message too. im currently using 000webhost but im looking for a good paid host. hopefully that will solve the problem.
I use HostGator with unlimited so I don't have to worry about space at all and it's only $9 a month with amazing customer support and user friendly. Very easy to use. Try reuploading that file, if you would like, I can provide the file for you.
tried reuploading the file. same problem.
It's a host issue. 000webhost is far from a decent webhost.
000webhost doesn't allow much SQL loads and has a lot of server issues.
And they have too strict tos policy use x10hosting.com i am using them for more than year they are good free host
Never use 000webhost, just leave them immediately. Big Grin Such a incredible host.. suspending your account/website for no reason or every knickknack and only way to unsuspend is upgrading.
i am moving hosts. beacuse of this error im not abled to get into the User & Groups tab in the admincp. just need to learn how to move hosts :/
Pages: 1 2