MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: help for reputation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, in mybb forum all spaming reputation, i mean one guy every day give me one +, is it possible to make if he give me one time + he cant give me anymore +, only he can change + in - or neutral, thanks in advance
check if this helps
admin panel >> configuration >> settings >> Reputation --> Allow Multiple Reputation <-- select no & save settings
its alredy selected no
It doesn't apply to post reputation. It seems like the solution here is to send a "stop it" PM to the user. If it's just one member then solving it socially might be the better option.
thx, and can you answer me on this i see in mybb maximum allowed reputation per day, i put 1 and in admin cp i select multi reputation "no" and im talking about for rating for user, and with this seeetings did they can vote 1 rate per user and can only edit, and will they again can vote tommorow? thanks, oh i see now they can give me rating for post in my profile how to disable that is this Allow Post Reputation
Go to: Admincp > Users and Groups > Groups > Select Group > Edit [Options] > and enter value (in numbers) to allow users of that Usergroup to give reputations per day in Maximum Reputations Allowed Per Day: option field.
u mean to put this ` ionsted of numbers
No thats just mistake like if you want to all registered member just give 5 reputation per day so just write 5 in that field