MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: template look
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi!!
i am using wordpress bridge(created by zingri) for my site.... but after activated this plugin my site looks little odd because of blank spaces in right side of forum and menus which was in wordpress now those menus is showing up in the bottom left of the site.... i want to remove those menus and blanks spaces

for detailed pls refer pics
and my site is
http://studentsuvidha.in/forum/
Can you provide an account with admin privileges so I can take a look?
account created and PMed please dont messed up site
is there anyone who can help me ????? @Arbaz not responding i am going to remove that admin account....

bump
(2013-08-11, 09:17 AM)rkrusty Wrote: [ -> ]is there anyone who can help me ????? @Arbaz not responding i am going to remove that admin account....

bump

Do you expect me to respond to all 5 messages you send about the same thing in a day when I'm offline? Just because I'm in a different time zone does not mean I'm ignoring you. I have at least 10 PMs everyday when I log in to my account, it takes me time to respond to each PM.
Quote:Do you expect me to respond to all 5 messages you send about the same thing in a day when I'm offline? Just because I'm in a different time zone does not mean I'm ignoring you. I have at least 10 PMs everyday when I log in to my account, it takes me time to respond to each PM.

already apologized for impatience but i told you why i am sended Pm to u... and other thing i sended only three pm to u and these three are:-
1.) admin details (no one can post admin details publicly)
2.) i asked you, WILL YOU HELP.??? because you didnt replied for 24 hour i was tensed because i gave you admin privilages and not getting any update from your side..
3.) you said me i am spamming and i am impatient so i apologized for my impatience and underestimate you....

my site is present at that condition if you want to help then please....
closed