MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CloudFlare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is the story

Since my web host provide a cloud flare as well
I want to make it for my web site

But since few people got problems with clodflare like they getting wrong with it, specially mybb site every time I post a thread I find its move me to cloud flare are you human challenge and then after few days suddenly a wild cloud flare error appear on mybb community forum and then I dislike cloud flare but as I know its make any website faster, more secure and more features
What you say people? What you suggest? I setup cloud flare in my sites and mybb sites? Cuz I have both normal sites and mybb forum site?
You're unlucky if you're getting the challenge page so much.

As for the problems with the MyBB site, those are generally because the actual MyBB server is down, which means cloudflare can't serve the content -- that's not a CloudFlare problem.

It's a nice service if you have it working (could never get it to work on my old VPS with nginx). But you should be fine if you go through your host though.
(2013-08-10, 08:34 PM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]You're unlucky if you're getting the challenge page so much.

As for the problems with the MyBB site, those are generally because the actual MyBB server is down, which means cloudflare can't serve the content -- that's not a CloudFlare problem.

It's a nice service if you have it working (could never get it to work on my old VPS with nginx). But you should be fine if you go through your host though.

in fact i got human challenge not on mybb forum i got these challenges on mybb community forum

Well you mean cloud flare never go wrong? well i guess i have to setup it on my web site
What is your security level on Cloudflare?
(2013-08-10, 09:52 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]What is your security level on Cloudflare?

how can i know that? and its from what %100 or high?
It's been a while since I logged into my Cloudflare account but it should be in your website security settings. There should be the following options in the dropdown:

I'm under attack!
High
Medium
Easy
Essentially off.

If you have it set to high or under attack then it shows you the human challenge page a lot. Also, what is the expiration date of the challenge? If it's set under 15, then it will bug you a lot depending on the time frame you chose.
i dont have a cloudflare yet and i dont have even a account but my cpanel provide it and im just asking its good or bad and its useful? cuz im scare that when i install it in my websites its fool with me
Well I do recommend you to use Cloudflare but if you are on shared hosting then the basic plan is great. Just don't get too wild with Cloudflare settings and apps.
im on shared hosting in fact still, you mean i use it limit option
You don't need to limit anything. What I meant was the performance option, Rocker Loader, has been known to cause issues on MyBB forums. So just be careful with the settings, you can later on disable the settings but why waste the time?
Pages: 1 2