MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: About custom profile fields
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

i am interested if it is possible to add a custom profile field (option) on the index, like inside of and with the Board Messages. If not with this, would there be another possibility? It should be like on the user cp, the user should be able to edit/change the field, but just on the index.

Thanks, k1R@.
Hello, new on the mybb forum but using mybb since already one year.
This is also interesting me and i never had the idea to just ask on the mybb support.
Maybe its not possible, who knows. Big Grin
(2013-08-11, 03:55 PM)k1R@ Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe its not possible, who knows. Big Grin

Sorry for being a bit off topic but nothing is impossible and when it comes to MyBB, it's an open source and you can modify it to your liking. You can have any desired feature on your MyBB forum, it's just there are only certain people who know how to code/edit a plugin to provide you with a feature that you have been wanting for your forum. If you want anything extra on your MyBB forum then you just need to request it or code it yourself Big Grin