MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Image Problems.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every theme that i install, i get missing images. And it's only certain ones that end up missing each time, forum icons ect. I just don't know what else to do anymore an hoping someone could help me out here.

http://vastwonderland.org/index.php is the link. See how some images are broken on the inspire theme? What fixes this? Because it happens on every single theme installed. Undecided
may be you are missing uploading of the images folder. see this reply and this guidance on themes installation
Read your threads, i've done all of that. This isn't my first time using MyBB/installing themes. I'm quite familiar with installing a theme. But as far as the broken images, im lost. I made sure the images exists which they did. I've re uploaded the files as well. Still broken. Never had this type of problem before.
^ I could not see any problem with the images at your forum. hard refresh your browser (CTRL + F5) a couple of times & check.
And also I could not see any content on the forum. if you make a thread and check at postbit buttons then it will be clear
Hehe, sorry bro. It may have been an extension im using on google chome messing things up as weird as it sounds, because i uninstalled them, cleared my cache an it showed up. Problem solved.