MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Apart leaf] Images are not loaded.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I successfully installed the Apart leaf theme on my forum. However, as you can see in the screenshots, the images of the theme don't load. I was simply told that I have not uploaded the images correctly since none of them are showing.
But how am I supposed to upload the images? I only followed the instructions in the README file where there is no mention that the images of the theme should be uploaded separately. I thought that uploading the theme will also upload the images as well. This is a big mystery for me.
Upload leaf folder from the Apart Leaf package to images in your forum root. So the images should be in images/leaf.
Where should I upload them?
In the theme options in Template&Styles, I have set the directory of the images in "Image directory" (not upload) and then saved but nothing changed.
images is a directory in the forum root (in the same place as other folders like admin, inc, jscripts or files like index.php, global.php, showthread.php), don't know why you're looking for it in ACP. Unless you have installed MyBB with cpanel autoinstaller, you should know how to use any FTP application like FIleZilla and upload files with it, which is basic requirement for being website admin.