MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WTS] MyBBCentral.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm now offering for sale MyBBCentral.com. Sale includes domain, website, and resale license of all existing plugins offered.

Price is negotiable but don't low-ball me. I won't bother with low $x,xxx sale.

I don't feel I need to create a massive sales thread for this with stats. The site speaks for itself mainly. Anyone who's a plugin or theme author could turn this into a $x,xxx per year earner relatively easily.

Anyways...PM me your offers.
Whoa, decided you can't provide support for it or something?
I've decided to remove a few responsibilities I have so I can focus. I'm too spread out.
Sad to see you selling your site labrocca. It's one of the top notch plugins site, perhaps I would consider bargaining with you for this.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-73958.html

Quote:Rules for replying:

If the buyer has specified that offers must be either public or private you must obey their preference
No feedback or discussion other than offers or questions are allowed
Only make an offer if you are serious and able to fulfill your offer

I've unapproved few posts, please before posting read the rules.
How many of the members are currently active subscribers?
Can you provide screenshot of your google analytics regarding how many pageviews you have a day ?
Is this still up for sale?
do you also sell supportforums.net?
(2013-08-15, 04:10 AM)Verilog Wrote: [ -> ]Can you provide screenshot of your google analytics regarding how many pageviews you have a day ?

I would like to see this as well please. Thanks
Pages: 1 2