MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change Registration Agreement?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Blush I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, maybe I'm blind. But I've been searching through my admin area numerous times in search of where to update the Registration Agreement without finding it.
Can a kind soul please point me in the right direction?

Thank you
PinkStar
Go to Configuration > Languages > In your language put edit language variables > member.lang.php and edit:

[Image: 1Hcr5JH.png]
Thank you Murder - I never would have found that by myself! Big Grin

Well I screwed up big time and now I'm in trouble. I tried to modify agreement_1 by adding.

This is the W1NRG Forum.
<p>
Whilst we attempt.. (ect).

I hit save got an OK on the save. I went back to log in and could see the forum, but when I he log in.. Blank screen. Nothing. Everyone else gets the same thing. Native, (not logged in), you see the forum. Read the posts and do what Guests can but try to log in or register blank...

I don't have access to the server so the fellow who put the software in is going to have to fix this. I don't know what to tell him to fix, and hope we don't have to start all over.

Thanks

Al
Just replace your member.lang.php file with the original one that should fix the issue Smile
I thought that would be the answer, thanks for confirming it. After I take my whipping, I'll tell him what he needs to do.

Al