MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adult Pink template Registration page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AdultPink template looks fine everywhere exept on the Registration page where the 6 Titles of each info box to fill out is in black text instead of white. And being on a near black bg it's not readable.

Anyone who's dealt with this and can advice? I've looked through Editing global.css > Selector but wasn't able to locate the file for just the registration page. I'm not all that great with codes and css, but I can edit it if I just know where to look.

Thank you
PinkStar
give your forum url so that someone can check it and suggest the code changes
Not sure what you would see by looking at the source code, but it looks fine to me:
<table border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="5" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="2"><strong>Registration</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="50%" class="trow1" valign="top">
<fieldset class="trow2">
<legend><strong>Account Details</strong></legend>

The title: Registration shows in white, but the title: Account Details doesn't as seen on the screenshot where I highlighted the one title. I still haven't been able to locate where to edit just the registration page.

Thank you
PinkStar
A small bump on this as someone surely knows.

Wink
^ you can try adding legend {color: white!important;} at the bottom of the theme's global.css (through admin panel)
after saving the global.css , hard refresh your browser (CTRL + F5) once or twice to see the changes
Thank you for the suggestion. I need to do a fresh install of this script as mine has bugs and maybe the fontcolour issue is one of them. So if the problem persists in the new install I will use this suggestion.

Thanks much
PinkStar