MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I'm new to MyBB just wondering if anyone could tell me if i can make it so when people signs up they can choose an option like "team the support" and click Liverpool F.C and then they only get to post in a specific part of the forum?

Thanks
Can you clarify your question a little bit? There are ways to make certain "forms" visible to only certain groups and or users. Is this what you are looking to do?
No mate what in trying to do is make like a "Liverpool fans" discussion area as well as other teams. But I want so when you register you choose which team you like and you can only post in that section but you can view the others.
(2013-08-13, 05:12 PM)gerrard05 Wrote: [ -> ]No mate what in trying to do is make like a "Liverpool fans" discussion area as well as other teams. But I want so when you register you choose which team you like and you can only post in that section but you can view the others.

You must not be from the United States...someone else can correct me if I am wrong but I do not think it is possible to do what are are looking to do automatically.
(2013-08-13, 05:19 PM)schnappi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-13, 05:12 PM)gerrard05 Wrote: [ -> ]No mate what in trying to do is make like a "Liverpool fans" discussion area as well as other teams. But I want so when you register you choose which team you like and you can only post in that section but you can view the others.

You must not be from the United States...someone else can correct me if I am wrong but I do not think it is possible to do what are are looking to do automatically.

Well the country has nothing to do with what the OP wants.

As for the solution, you would need a plugin for this.
Is there a plugin out there that could do this?
Not that I know of however you can request plugins in the Plugin and Code Modifications section or hire a PHP coder from Requests/Services/Jobs