MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Logicans Web Templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
please read before making assumptions and replying with.. mybb doesn't have Logicans Webtemplates as a plugin. I'm moving from vBulletin to MyBB and I don't regret it, however I've got 300+ web templates that need to be transferred. I've got Page Manger installed (http://mods.mybb.com/view/page-manager). I've got Logicans webtemplates with vBulletin. The only forms of exporting is SQL (it has it's own table in the vBulletin database) or XML through admincp.

So, the bottom line.. am I doomed; do have to move everything manually? I've got to edit all these pages anyways.. but just so I could just go ahead and move already would be great.. delete vBulletin one and for all.
referred page manager plugin also uses database table. you can try modifying your web templates to suit the page manager !

may be you can modify the templates using SQL queries OR use bulk editing in a code editor (eg. notepad++)