MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: An IT Learning Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have recently launched this community called BUGZO.com

www.bugzo.com

Its a forum not just for discussing IT bugs, doubts or queries, but also for learning new skills. We learn better when we learn in groups.

Please join if you are interested in guiding others or getting some help yourself on any IT issues.

Any comments or feedback, most welcome!!

2 issues I am working on: Logo!! (need a much better one) and a Theme (I am okay with the default theme, but still looking...)

--
Bugzo
It's generic template BUT I LOVE your category selection and use of subforums. It's perfect. Often times people with new forums make the mistake of having a long empty running page.

If you need a theme designed please let me know. I am reasonably priced, work fast, and can provide a portfolio.
your theme is fine but the logo does not fit
Coder Wrote:your theme is fine but the logo does not fit

I made some changes. But still not happy with the theme. can you guys direct me to some good theme sites. I checked the official theme site already. I am looking for a clean, easy on the eye theme.
Interesting idea for a website. Hope to see some customization of the theme soon Smile