MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Make dropdown menu and connect it to class which I will create in global.css...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As in topic.I want to create two classes in global.css.One will be for popup menu div and second for popup menu item.I tried with default myBB jscript but it looks ugly because my style on forums has changed near every class.Will You give me a tut step by step how to make it?In .css i'm green but i know attributes so You could name it professionally because I will understand it.Please describe rest of tut as best as You can.

Many thanks. Smile
Basically in the templates create a class for your script then go to global.css and post your class there.

For example:

Template

<div class="arbaz">
Content here
</div>

Stylesheet

At the very bottom of your global.css stylesheet(Advanced Mode), add the following:

.arbaz {
    color: #fff;
    background: #000;
}

The above was an example.
Doesn't work. Sad

As I told I know .css but not jscript....
What did you try? What script are you using and how exactly are you implementing it?
Well...

First part that means <div>Content of menu</div> placed in templates->header.

Second part that means class which You wrote for me placed in stylesheet global.css.

Maybe I explain again what i want.I want to create dropdown menu.When I will highlight an button added to header template it will drop an container with size color,border-radius,and border defined by me in class.Items in this menu...for example page1,page2 and others must be too definded by me in global.css.Maybe if You give me working jscript code here I will try it but I prefer CSS menu.

Understandable?I think it is now.Many thanks Arbaz for interest in my thread. Smile I'm still waiting. Smile
I never wrote any code for you. The code I wrote was clearly an example. I was mislead by your threads title. I did not know you where asking the script to create a dropdown menu. If you want to use CSS menu for your forum then take a look at the link below:

Link: http://yaldaram.com/thread-5105.html
Oops sorry.I will give it a try. Wink