MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Title Polish 0.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you remove the title the title disappeared!!!!!
If you remove something naturally it will get disappeared. Why, on earth, you do that?

I'm still missing the error. If anyone can understand what he says please state ...
Time to edit the post. I remove the title and post updates.

lost the thread title. but this does not happen continuously. sometimes. but after I unninstal polish plugin and install again. This is not the case. This may be due to update yesterday
If there is an error in the plugin; it will happen every time...
effone hello.

This plugin may experience some problems.

thread title disappeared.

I did a test and getting an error that has really made ​​me dizzy ..

you try to edit the thread by using the quick edit. and see the results.
[Image: a3997735c6cd25b9c3fed5542ff8590e.png]
ikhwanulfikri, I've tested it several times before releasing. There must be some error running at your end.

I'm not going to look at it unless some other faces the same problem and explains how and when its happening in detail ...
you try to edit a thread using the quick edit and save.

and see what happens at the show thread.

I've tested it repeatedly effone. or I'll give you a test account

you try to edit the thread titled "polish testing" using a quick edit or create a thread using a test account that I'll give.

and see the results. I want you to see it effone.

effone. check pm.
Try testing it on another theme? Try the default theme.
This script errors. not the theme. I've tried it in any theme. but still it may not add polish plugin hook on the quick edit.

I just wanted to give you the best. and it has also been my repeated trials. and very long. until I found this bug.
Pages: 1 2