MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New points for MyBB 1.7.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, I cannot find the combatebillity of the newpoints to change, can someone help me to fix it from 1.6.10 to 1.7.0?

Thanks in advanced!
The latest MyBB version is 1.6.10 and I think they will go to 1.6.11 next. Where did you get 1.7.0 from?
from the 1.8 selection.

here is my forum
www.nest-host.neq3.com/forum
MyBB 1.8 is not officially supported yet

1.8 is under development and not even released it. You upgraded your live forum to an under development version of MyBB. Your forum is crippled, as good as dead now.

Didn't you read their "READ THIS FIRST" sticky?

Link: http://community.mybb.com/thread-133631.html

Paul clearly states use it for development assistance only.
Well all the mods are now combateble with 1.7.0 only newpoints needed, but I will search to change from 1.6 to 1.7.

Its fixed!
You really should not have upgraded to 1.7. There will be no upgrade path to MyBB 1.8 and we will not support a development version. There's also a chance your forum is vulnerable to exploitation as not all features have been completed or reviewed. I can see now that half of your forum is broken because you didn't consider how this decision would affect you.

I highly suggest reverting to the latest stable version of MyBB for both stability and security reasons. There is no advantage to using MyBB 1.8 at this point; it's unstable, unfinished and unsupported.