MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts plug-in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyAlerts plug-in notifies users when they get quoted in a post and a few other things, I also have a user tagging plug-in which allows members to receive a private message when they get tagged.

Is it possible to make the tagging notification show up on alerts rather than as a private message?
Use MentionMe, the most powerful tagging plugin out there with MyAlerts support.
(2013-08-16, 10:53 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Use MentionMe, the most powerful tagging plugin out there with MyAlerts support.

Thanks, works great but when users go on User CP then 'AlertSettings' it displays this

/customers/1/c/0/mywebsite.co.uk/httpd.www/forum/inc/languages/english/.lang.php does not exist

You know how I can fix this?
Use the version of MyAlerts from GitHub.
(2013-08-17, 02:27 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Use the version of MyAlerts from GitHub.

I think that's the version I used but I managed fixed it anyway.

a file was named 'languages.php' insead of '.lang.php'
Works perfectly nowBig Grin
(2013-08-17, 02:32 PM)jayy Wrote: [ -> ]a file was named 'languages.php' insead of '.lang.php'

If you have renamed a random language file then that means you have destroyed the language file that some other portion of code depends upon.

Neither I nor Euan would produce a script that purposely uses a file named '.lang.php' so if it still happening then you need to update MyAlerts. jmo
(2013-08-17, 04:49 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-17, 02:32 PM)jayy Wrote: [ -> ]a file was named 'languages.php' insead of '.lang.php'

If you have renamed a random language file then that means you have destroyed the language file that some other portion of code depends upon.

Neither I nor Euan would produce a script that purposely uses a file named '.lang.php' so if it still happening then you need to update MyAlerts. jmo

Oops I forgot that other codes would depend on it, I've renamed it back to languages.php then duplicated it and named the new one .lang.php so I don't it shouldn't affect any other code dependants now

And I've tried downloading the latest updates of both myalerts and mention me from different sources and it still happened so I'll leave both files as they are now since I don't think anything's being affected