MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I'm Looking for Staff (free)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Forum Name: Teg Designs
Description: Teg Designs is a graphic design/general discussion/site promotion hybrid forum. We are moving from proboards to myBB and we are looking for several different positions to be filled. We are development phases at the moment, so we are recruiting staff members. We believe a strong Community Team to start with will help us to be successful in the long run. The following positions are available.

http://192.65.243.41/~tegdesig/index.php

Positions Available:
Dev Team: (1)
As a member of our Developer Team your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following; Answering code support tickets, filling code requests for our members, adding codes to our code database and helping out with custom codes for our forum.

GFX Team: (2)
As a member of our Graphic Design Team your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following; Creating Discussions in boards related to graphic design, posting pre-made graphics for members to use, posting tutorials, filling graphics requests and helping out with skins for Our Community. You will also be running graphic design contests.

Review Team: (3)
As a member of our Review Team, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following: Writing Reviews on members sites/forums as well as on Members graphics (when the showcase them), and anything else that requires a review. *Writing included*

Package Team: (3)
As a member of our Package Team, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following: Accepting and Denying custom posting packages that the users ask for. Creating Posting packages that the users will be able to request. Completing posting packages that are accepted.

Promotion Team: (3)
As a member of our Promotion Team, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following: Promote Our site on various other forums and blogs as well as social networks such as facebook, twitter, etc.

Recruitment Team: (2) As a member of our Recruitment Team, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following: You will recruit members as often as possible. As staff positions become available you will recruit and screen new staff members.

*Note: Please remember, we you become a staff member of our community, you will be required to be active. If you are interested in any of these positions, please respond to this thread or PM me the following information. Once I receive your information I will give you the URL via PM to set up your account. This forum is not yet open to the public.

First Name:
Username:
Position Wanted:
Experience:
Why we should pick you:
are you looking for volunteers - if so why one should join your community ?
I updated the title that this is free positions. Some people might just want to contribute.

Also if a Staff Member can move this to the right board, I posted it here by accident.