MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: dot.us
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys

im wonder can i register a domain under .us and im not from usa nor a usa citizen nor live in usa??
why its impossible? .us is good domain and its very cheap
Because you're not a citizen of the United states and have no presence here either.
You can't do it, you just can't. The domain regulation body in the US has decided that ONLY US residents may register one. A number of countries have done this.
(2013-08-17, 12:03 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]You can't do it, you just can't. The domain regulation body in the US has decided that ONLY US residents may register one. A number of countries have done this.

too bad, the most wanted country domains is .de .ru .us
I actually purchased a .US domain two years ago, I never officially used it, and it even expired but here I am, not in jail Big Grin
(2013-08-22, 11:05 AM)dikidera Wrote: [ -> ]I actually purchased a .US domain two years ago, I never officially used it, and it even expired but here I am, not in jail Big Grin

They won't send you to jail Toungue. Probably just seize the domain from you and put it back on the market.
.com belongs to this comet and the one and only. Big Grin