MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: This Forum is SPAM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello

all respect to mybb users and staff team

the forum name "Testing" is for spam

i cant see any useful thing in this forum only i can see is spam and spam
i just suggest mybb staff team to delete it, cuz its full of spam and thanks
It's a place for people to test out features of MyBB without scattering random posts throughout the forum. You may see it as spam, but I'm sure you wouldn't rather see these posts in General Support. New posts in the Testing forum won't show up in search results so if you really have an issue with it you can always simply not click on it.
i dont have issue with it but i can see it useless and pointless thats all what i can see it and its dont have a post count
Quote:i dont have issue with it but i can see it useless and pointless thats all what i can see it and its dont have a post count

"It's a place for people to test out features of MyBB without scattering random posts throughout the forum."

People like to test out software before they use it. It's certainly not pointless and is working quite well. User post count is disable here so users don't use it as a place to increase their post count.
Man if post count was enabled here. /me and Word Association would be ridiculously fast-growing.
xbat... users need a place where to test this product... are u high?
Are you? You are talking to a banned user. Smile

(2013-08-18, 04:50 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]Man if post count was enabled here. /me and Word Association would be ridiculously fast-growing.

I think I'm the single reason they aren't xD
(2013-09-07, 04:24 AM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]Are you? You are talking to a banned user. Smile

yes, I am indeed high... but being banned doesn't mean he won't read my reply Big Grin
(2013-09-07, 04:24 AM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]Are you? You are talking to a banned user. Smile

(2013-08-18, 04:50 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]Man if post count was enabled here. /me and Word Association would be ridiculously fast-growing.

Or me Toungue I'm only 700 odd posts behind you in that thread
(2013-09-07, 03:33 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]

Or me Toungue I'm only 700 odd posts behind you in that thread

Man you caught up.

Clearly i should spend more time here...
Pages: 1 2