MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 403 Forbidden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I get a 403 Forbidden message when I try to edit my settings in the acp. How do I fix this?

Thanks.
Make sure all the files are CHMOD'ed properly (you can check it in ACP -> Tools & Maintenance), especially those in this case:
inc/config.php 666
inc/settings.php 666
(2013-08-17, 11:20 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure all the files are CHMOD'ed properly (you can check it in ACP -> Tools & Maintenance), especially those in this case:
inc/config.php 666
inc/settings.php 666

It still doesn't work...
When you click the link or when you submit it? Just the list of setting groups or when you're editing any particular settings?
(2013-08-18, 09:14 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]When you click the link or when you submit it? Just the list of setting groups or when you're editing any particular settings?

When I submit it, and when I try to Modify Settings it doesn't allow me to edit any. Also I can't edit the settings of ChangUonDyU - Extra File Chatbox.
Have you checked the administrator permissions?
(2013-08-18, 07:12 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]Have you checked the administrator permissions?

I'm the owner of the site, I'm the super admin.
So is there anyway to edit the settings of the ChangUonDyU - Extra File Chatbox?