MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Check if someone is logged in.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have customised my header to include the login and user/admin cp buttons, however how I can make it so it only shows some of these buttons when the user is logged in rather than showing them to guests too.
Hmmm..that might be why they were originally in their own template!  Though you probably should have added this question to your header thread, or the support team might not know what you're referring to!  Smile

To help them out, here is the other thread: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=14411
Admin CP -> Templates -> Modify / Delete -> *your template set*
header_welcomeblock_member will show for members, header_welcomeblock_guest will show for guests.

In the header you have.
<div id="panel">
				{$welcomeblock}
			</div>

You'd have to modify core files to allow it to display any other wise, you could just include everything in the header_welcomeblock templates instead though.
Alternatively this is also possible if you install the template conditionals modification on your forum, and then inserting conditional statements around your block of code. But in this instance depending on where your links are located it may be easier just to place the links in the templates CraKteR mentioned
Sweet Crackter, used the welcome bloack like a charm Smile Although there is a little space in it in IE Sad which I cant get rid of. www.lolwtf.org (this is a temporary home for the site)