MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Combining Who's Online with forum stats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have moved my "who's online" to the footer of the page and have combined it in a single box with the forum stats.

However for some reason the "who's online" stuff show's like this:

Quote:There are currently %1$s Monkeys online.
» %1$s Monkey(s) | %2$s Guest(s)

Anyone know what I have done wrong now?
bump!

Sorry, I just need to know this last bit then I am ready to launch V1 of my site I think Smile
You might want to post what you have in the footer, so everyone can take a look.
ok thanks for looking:

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" align="center"><strong>{$lang->forum_stats}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1" align="center">
<span class="smalltext">

<!-- Member Numbers and latest member -->
<strong>&raquo; </strong>{$lang->num_members} {$stats['numusers']} ||
<strong>&raquo; </strong>{$lang->latest_member} <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=profile&amp;uid={$stats['lastuid']}">{$stats['lastusername']}</a><br />

<!-- Thread and forum info -->
<strong>&raquo; </strong>{$lang->num_threads} {$stats['numthreads']} ||
<strong>&raquo; </strong>{$lang->num_posts} {$stats['numposts']}
<hr />

<!-- Online Users -->
{$lang->online_users}<br /><strong>&raquo;</strong> {$lang->online_counts}<br />{$onlinemembers}
<br />
<!-- Full stats Link -->
{$comma}<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=profile&amp;uid={$user['uid']}">{$user['username']}</a>{$invisiblemark}
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/stats.php">{$lang->full_stats}</a>
</span>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
<br />
Well, you've changed the footer too much for me to help you, but I did notice you've either deleted or moved the mybb copyright!  Did you move that somewhere else? Hope you did, or you're in violation of their license!  Big Grin
Closed. You must have the copyright visible at all times, otherwise you are in breach of our copyright. You have 72 hours to put back the copyright before we contact your host.