MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shoutbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We can't delete the "()" In out shoutbox. Anyone know how
which shoutbox you are using ? IIRC, they are links to report and remove the shout.
if you want to remove them completely then you have to modify the content in the related templates / plugin file(s)
It is Pirata Nervo's shoutbox. Whatever the name is

Somebody able to help

This is my second thread I ask for help on and it gets ignored.
(2013-08-19, 05:54 PM)Wrfd46ff Wrote: [ -> ]It is Pirata Nervo's shoutbox. Whatever the name is

Somebody able to help

This is my second thread I ask for help on and it gets ignored.

What version do you have? I just got the plugin, and don't have those, and it work perfectly fine.
Idk the owner added it. He removed report and hide but can't remove those
^ you have to edit the plugin files to remove those brackets

eg. find code like below in ./inc/plugins/myshoutbox.php file (around line 974) and remove the brackets
$report = "(<a id=\"report_".$row['id']."\" href=\"#shoutbox\" onclick=\"javascript: return ShoutBox.promptReason(".$row['id'].");\" style=\"cursor: pointer;\">{$lang->mysb_report_button}</a>) ";
(2013-08-21, 05:59 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ you have to edit the plugin files to remove those brackets

eg. find code like below in ./inc/plugins/myshoutbox.php file (around line 974) and remove the brackets
$report = "(<a id=\"report_".$row['id']."\" href=\"#shoutbox\" onclick=\"javascript: return ShoutBox.promptReason(".$row['id'].");\" style=\"cursor: pointer;\">{$lang->mysb_report_button}</a>) ";

Thanks man. It removed one now what about the other one?
^ well, you can do a similar edit for $remove (around line 1014) in the ./inc/plugins/myshoutbox.php file
(2013-08-22, 07:16 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ well, you can do a similar edit for $remove (around line 1014) in the ./inc/plugins/myshoutbox.php file

I guess it doesn't work. It is still there.
We cannot find where it is
Pages: 1 2