MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tid Pid? Need support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I activated SEO plugin and my post urls have tid and pid in them. Is this good or bad for SEO? and how can i remove tid and pid to have clear and straightfarward urls?
are you using Google SEO plugin ? can we have your forum url
Yeah You Can Have.
www.braindirector.com
And here is the forum
www.braindirector.com/nimbuzz
And yes i installed google SEO plugin
It won't harm your ranking in any way. You can have a forum without Google SEO and still rank well in search engines -- it's your content that matters.
Hi Malcolm thanks for replying. Should i think this SEO plugin does no good? And how about tid pid? I noticed that google bot was visiting my forum atleast once every hour but it didn't get to any thread, always been on members,calender,forum name etc the straight urls without any tip pid etc
It certainly has its advantages, but SEO takes time and content. Simply having the title in the URL won't help much on its own so you shouldn't worry about how its structured. Smile
it is for the recent posts (at the top of the index) you have tid and pid. you can ignore as Malcolm suggested
or ask for converting those links to Google SEO URLs (need not start a new thread - someone here might help)
i'll like to add one question.
What is the best url structure for SEO?
The showthread#5456
Thread-example-post
Or
thread-example-post-tid-pid-blah-blah?

i want to know the most SEO friendly url format

i want to know the most SEO friendly url format
^ many believe that Thread-example-post is the best format for the Google SEO, however it is difficult to decide !
I prefer using internal SEF URLs format. this community forum is also using SEF URLs format
Thanks Smile
Pages: 1 2