MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I am unable to download MyBB Go Mobile Plugin, Anyone please share.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Its just 77kb of size?
^ yes, zip file size is about 78KB
Thank you

won't it make my recent post plugin buggy? once a theme did that and recent posts started appearing twice
i am thinking to install it

Ok guys so i have installed this theme but when i browse through mobile it still opens the pc format forum style and if i make gomobile theme default theme,it makes mobiletheme load even on pc. how to adjust it so that it opens mobile friendly version on mobiles only?

Yo! Got that. Working fine now Smile
Hi all
Please ignore my question.

I manage to install gomobile plugin by placing the gomobile files into respective folder.

Regards,
Tristan

++++++++++++++++++++
Hi all
I'm new and using mybb 1.6.10.

Can you share the method of installing gomobile plugin?

I couldn't figure out the readme text of installation method of gomobile?

Question: Upload the contents of the "Upload" folder means the following?
Upload the " images" gomobile folder and " inc" gomobile folder to our root folder?

However, the root folder already have " images" folder and " inc" folder by default.

INSTALLATION
------------
- 1. Upload the contents of the "Upload" folder to the root of your forums, keeping the folder structure intact.
- 2. Visit your ACP > Configuration > Plugins sections and hit 'Install & Activate' for MyBB GoMobile

Regards,
Tristan

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
(2013-08-20, 09:52 AM)khuram786 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you

won't it make my recent post plugin buggy? once a theme did that and recent posts started appearing twice
i am thinking to install it

Ok guys so i have installed this theme but when i browse through mobile it still opens the pc format forum style and if i make gomobile theme default theme,it makes mobiletheme load even on pc. how to adjust it so that it opens mobile friendly version on mobiles only?

Yo! Got that. Working fine now Smile
Yes there are folders called "Images" and "Inc" already on the root of your forum directory however uploading the contents of the "Upload" folder from GoMobile would not affect your forum. The contents present in those two folders are different and the contents you will be uploading are also different.
Pages: 1 2