MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Congratulations Nathan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congratz to Nathan Malcolm. He now has 10,000 posts and the 6th person on MyBB with the most number of posts.

Lets congratulate and thank him for his awesome and free contribution as well as support on MyBB.
(2013-08-19, 06:40 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]Congratz to Nathan Malcolm. He now has 10,000 posts and the 6th person on MyBB with the most number of posts.

Lets congratulate and thank him for his awesome and free contribution as well as support on MyBB.
Thanks guys. Smile It's actually more like 11.6K at this point, including forums where posts don't increment the counter. Toungue

Let's see how long it takes me to push a total of 10K commits to the mybb repo. Shy
(2013-08-19, 06:40 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]Congratz to Nathan Malcolm. He now has 10,000 posts and the 6th person on MyBB with the most number of posts.

Congrats Nathan. Always a smart and helpful guy. Smile
Congrats Nathan Smile

I remember when you first joined the team Smile
(2013-08-20, 12:12 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats Nathan Smile

I remember when you first joined the team Smile

I remember choking on my cornflakes when Tim sent me the PM. Shy
Congratulations Nathan!
Congrats! I joined after you, but I still remember that mildly helpful, mildly sarcastic "malcolm." character. Smile You've been a great addition to the team.
Oh, congratulation Nathan. I have been looking around the MyBB community forums for some sure time now, you've been very helpful and a great addition to the MyBB team and to the MyBB community. Have fun.
Pages: 1 2