MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: matching logo with forum board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I make the top logo width in the header to match the width of the forum board. I can change the height of the header where the logo is but not the width. Id like to make it automatic to follow the board. The logo is centered and color is on each side to be automatic.

www.horsepowerx.com

Thanks
If you're using HTML, you can use the width="100%" attribute in the image itself Smile
(2013-08-19, 11:55 PM)collinsexton Wrote: [ -> ]If you're using HTML, you can use the width="100%" attribute in the image itself Smile

No luck collin.
^ you can add .logo img {width: 100%; height: auto;} at the bottom of the global.css (edit in advanced mode)
hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on the index page after saving global.css
(2013-08-20, 03:31 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ you can add .logo img {width: 100%; height: auto;} at the bottom of the global.css (edit in advanced mode)
hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on the index page after saving global.css

That works on the image but Im looking to make the logo have the same margin on the sides as the main forum has on the sides.

I ended up making the board wider to match the logo.

Thanks
^ can you show your requirement with an image
Thanks .m. but I think the board logo will work now. I was getting kind of picky I Guess.