MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Storing images for created theme (Answered)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First I apologize for the novice question. I just have trouble understanding how this works. I created a theme in ACP. Using mybb master. Changed a little in globle.css. Then uploaded my button images to /images/english/.

It works but I got to thinking when updated all my button images will be over written. So I'm trying to figure out how to use the themes own image directory.

In the themes properties I see the image directory option. But how do I write it. /images/mybblue or just mybblue? Do I take all the images in /images and move them to /images/mybblue. Then upload buttons to /images/mybblue/english?

Where is the globle.css I changed stored. The name of the theme a created is stufforsale. I can not find it. Is this done after export then import?

http://www.stufforsale.org/forsale/

Is there a man page for dummies anywhere?

Teddy
Path should be images/mybblue

All images used in theme should be moved to that directory, both custom and default.

global.css and other stylesheets are stored in the database and cache. You can export/import them using ACP functionalities, yes.
(2013-08-20, 02:06 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Path should be images/mybblue

All images used in theme should be moved to that directory, both custom and default.

global.css and other stylesheets are stored in the database and cache. You can export/import them using ACP functionalities, yes.

Thanks