MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MOVED: Redirect link 4 days and still hasn't been removed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys I have a problem, for some reason moved: redirect links that I leave for 1 day don't get removed. What can be the problem?

I have left this redirect 4 days ago: http://letsforum.com/Forum-Making-Money

P.S.Where can I find and check this data. I want to check if it has been registered as 1 day redirect or infinite, and if this data has been sent to task. PLEASE

UPDATE!
Guys I have found the problem! This code is causing the issue. It has default value 1 but it doesn't work. Could you please fix it for me?

<td class="trow2">
<label><input type="radio" class="radio" name="method" value="move" disabled="disabled" />{$lang->method_move}</label><br />
<label><input type="radio" class="radio" name="method" value="redirect" checked="checked" />{$lang->method_move_redirect}</label> <input type="text" class="textbox" name="redirect_expire" size="3" value="1" disabled="disabled" /> {$lang->redirect_expire_note}<br />
<label><input type="radio" class="radio" name="method" value="copy" disabled="disabled" />{$lang->method_copy}</label><br />
</td>
assuming that your database table prefix is mybb, you can try SQL query like below to get the moved threads with redirects
SELECT `tid` as Thread , `subject` as "thread title" , `closed` as Closed , FROM_UNIXTIME(`deletetime`) as "delete time" FROM `mybb_threads` WHERE `closed` <> ""
Thanks very much but it suppose to be an automatic process. My deletetime shows as 0 and not as 1 day I have specified, why the value is not transferred to SQL
you can try this code - it appears to be different from your code !
<td class="trow2">
<label><input type="radio" class="radio" name="method" value="move" />{$lang->method_move}</label><br />
<label><input type="radio" class="radio" name="method" value="redirect" checked="checked" />{$lang->method_move_redirect}</label> <input type="text" class="textbox" name="redirect_expire" size="3" /> {$lang->redirect_expire_note}<br />
<label><input type="radio" class="radio" name="method" value="copy" />{$lang->method_copy}</label><br />
</td>
(2013-08-20, 02:14 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can try this code - it appears to be different from your code !
<td class="trow2">
<label><input type="radio" class="radio" name="method" value="move" />{$lang->method_move}</label><br />
<label><input type="radio" class="radio" name="method" value="redirect" checked="checked" />{$lang->method_move_redirect}</label> <input type="text" class="textbox" name="redirect_expire" size="3" /> {$lang->redirect_expire_note}<br />
<label><input type="radio" class="radio" name="method" value="copy" />{$lang->method_copy}</label><br />
</td>

Thanks very much but your code is the default one.

I want to have Move/Copy value to be 1 day, and I don't want moderators to be able to change that! That is why I use this code, but for some reason it shows as 1 but sends 0
^ oh, I haven't observed that it was modified such that moderators have no choice to select ..
It's cool to use default option but some moderators just forget to input 1 day and leave redirect forever that makes me mad LOL

Advice! Guys MyBB forum if working great but if you start to make these kind of modifications and installing some crazy plugins you will make your forum unstable!