MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: change last post character length / width (I figured it out answer posted)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've increase the width of the last post column on the front page and aligned to the left but the last post text is being shortened and I want it to appear in full how do I go about doing that.

here is the url so you can see what I mean
www.mobageshop.com

thanks in advance.
I think it would be <span class="smalltext">.
that's just the name of the class I don't know where I'd find it and there's nothing showing to change it
see this
in forumbit_depth2_forum_lastpost

code reads as:
<code>
<span class="smalltext">
<a href="{$lastpost_link}" title="{$full_lastpost_subject}"><strong>{$lastpost_subject}</strong></a>
<br />{$lastpost_date} {$lastpost_time}<br />{$lang->by} {$lastpost_profilelink}</span></code>

change it to:
<code>
<span class="smalltext">
<a href="{$lastpost_link}" title="{$full_lastpost_subject}"><strong>{$full_lastpost_subject}</strong></a>
<br />{$lastpost_date} {$lastpost_time}<br />{$lang->by} {$lastpost_profilelink}</span>
</code>

simply changing it to full_last post was all that was required
(2013-08-20, 04:42 PM)vvomble Wrote: [ -> ]in forumbit_depth2_forum_lastpost

code reads as:
<code>
<span class="smalltext">
<a href="{$lastpost_link}" title="{$full_lastpost_subject}"><strong>{$lastpost_subject}</strong></a>
<br />{$lastpost_date} {$lastpost_time}<br />{$lang->by} {$lastpost_profilelink}</span></code>

change it to:
<code>
<span class="smalltext">
<a href="{$lastpost_link}" title="{$full_lastpost_subject}"><strong>{$full_lastpost_subject}</strong></a>
<br />{$lastpost_date} {$lastpost_time}<br />{$lang->by} {$lastpost_profilelink}</span>
</code>

simply changing it to full_last post was all that was required

Very useful. Thanks!