MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Site showing fake description in google search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok I dont know if my site was hacked or what but i installed a theme i found on the net and now my site only shows one result in google and this is the description:

daily working premium accounts,cracking tutorials, cracking tools at Freebie-nation!!

i mean how childish and immature is this. why would you spend time hacking another persons site. like life is more meaningful than some stupid acts like that.

anyways can anyone help me with this? I found the meta in the template and changed it to what i want but this is still showing up after a day.

also why did Google stop showing multiple results for my site. it used to show about 7-8 results but now its only one. i setup the site on Google webmaster tools but it dosent help.

could cloud flare cause Google to stop a site from showing up in search result?

could redirecting the www."sitename".com to www."sitename".com/forum/portal.php cause this to happen or google is probably seeing my site as hackers/warez site and blocks it? i used cpanel to do a permanent redirect btw.
Can you post the contents of your Index and Headerinclude templates?

Go to ACP>Templates & Styles>Templates>YOUR THEME>
1) its not hacking you simply uploaded a "cracked" or "nulled" theme
2) if you modify the cracked/nulled theme in one of the themes the user above posted it will be removed
3) yes it is "cracked"/"nulled" theme (if it was a custom theme made for you I would talk to the creator)
ok so surprisingly i googled it now and its back to normal. what a relief.

1. what about it only showing one result though? it used to show about 7-8 results but now its only one. i setup the site on Google webmaster tools but it dosent help.

2. could cloud flare cause Google to stop a site from showing up in search result?

3. could redirecting the www."sitename".com to www."sitename".com/forum/portal.php cause this to happen or google is probably seeing my site as hackers/warez site and blocks it? i used cpanel to do a permanent redirect btw.

4. and is the a tut here to setup a site map?
It's most likely that Google re-indexed your site and their bot is regenerating backlinks for your site thus removing all irrelevant backlinks. Cloudflare would not impact your SEO however just be careful with who you ban through Cloudflare.

Google webmaster tools provide you instructions on how to generate a sitemap for your site. After it's generated, just upload it on the root of your forums directory.