MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Staff Opening {Dev Team}
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Teg designs is a graphic design, general discussion hybrid forum, we are now accepting some applications for specific staff position. Below you will find the name of the position, how many people we are looking to fill that position and brief description of what the position entails. If you are interested, join our forum, then post the completed form in this thread, or PM it to me.

http://tegdesigns.com

Positions available:

Dev Team: (1)
As a member of our Developer Team your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following; Answering code support tickets, coding new forum themes. Helping to design new codes/mods that are not seen on other forums.

If any of the above positions interest you please use the following form to apply either via PM or responding to this thread.

[b]Name:[/b] (first only)
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Experience:[/b]
[b]Why you want to work with us:[/b]
[b]Anything else you want to share:[/b]

Good luck to any applicants, look forward to hearing from some of you Smile
And your forum url is? Maybe I'm blind but I can't see it.
I'm sorry, I edited the post. Running on very little sleep lately LOL
So you need 10 new staff members for your 32 members (15 of which are already staff)?
Yup, because we aren't advertising a whole lot until the entire team is built. We want our staff strong and then promoting for new members. There is always a reason for my madness. And, there is only 11 current staff.
which theme you are using anyway?
The is a theme if I remeber called lightBB designed by Avastyles.com The same company who designed my base theme.
Well did not like its slow loading and looks so I customized it for myself.

EDIT Seems like he is using a theme without retaining the original credits. MyBB mods please take a look.
I'm not interested in the positions but what do the staff get in return for working with you?