MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Language pack error!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
After I installed Mybb Ver 1.6.10 (fresh version) my admin panel texts disappeared (see "admin cp" attachment)
I re-upload language pack, but the new pack didn't replace the old pack!!!
Even I can't delete / ch-mod language files.

Once I deleted all of the Mybb files and folders in file manager but the language pack still exists.

This is the second time I am facing this problem.
Help plz, Thanks
contact your web host with above details and ask to help with the permissions of files & folders
But I think after I delete lang pack and re-install mybb 1.6.10 again I will have this problem, Because as I said in post #1, This is the second time I am facing this problem.
What should I do?
^ there appears to be something wrong with your web server. if you are unable to change files permissions through
the online file manager then you may try it with a ftp client (eg. filezilla). actually the support team at your web host
should be able to easily solve the referred issue by using shell commands.
And what about the size of lang files? Their size are 0 (See the second attachment), Is it related to file permissions?
^ No, it is not related to files permissions but web host support team needs to fix the issue.