MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sublime Mybb Template Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2013-11-13, 03:24 PM)NewMaker Wrote: [ -> ]how can i change tha path to work with xampp?
"mysql_executable": "/wamp/bin/mysql/mysql5.6.12/bin/mysql.exe",

it's at pathtoxampp/xampp/mysql/bin/mysql.exe
Oh man. Now this is what I needed. I was actually afraid to start developing themes... Why isn't this baby in the wiki?

Thank you so much. Amazing.
Too bad can't get it to work on linux :/
(2013-12-22, 10:45 PM)TK14 Wrote: [ -> ]Too bad can't get it to work on linux :/

Windows only.
I can't get it work. My path to mysql.exe is "D:/_Daniel-dokumenty/xampp/mysql/bin/mysql.exe" but Sublime shows errors:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files\Sublime Text 3\sublime_plugin.py", line 549, in run_
    return self.run(edit)
  File "mybb-tpl in C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 3\Installed Packages\Mybb Template Editor.sublime-package", line 12, in run
  File "mybb-tpl in C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 3\Installed Packages\Mybb Template Editor.sublime-package", line 56, in show_panel
  File "mybb-tpl in C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 3\Installed Packages\Mybb Template Editor.sublime-package", line 92, in run_query
  File "X/subprocess.py", line 818, in __init__
  File "X/subprocess.py", line 1096, in _execute_child
FileNotFoundError: [WinError 2] Can't find file
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I just discovered this and think it could be a great tool. I'm just having a few issues.

I installed it via the Package Control. I can find it in my list of packages, but when I select the templates or theme I want to edit, nothing happens. However, I can open the copy of the files that it made on my machine, edit it, save it, and the changes do show up on my local site. Any idea why it won't show me the file listings?

I'm using Mac OSX and MAMP, if that makes a difference.

Edit: Want to clarify, I did watch the video. I know the OP said there were issues with the folder not opening, just wanted to see if that had been fixed. Thanks!
jshort you need to name the folder after selecting the templates, then it opens.

Make sure you are using Sublime 3
I am using Sublime 3 and I am naming the folder. It just doesn't open the folder up in the sidebar. A minor inconvenice, but it isn't the end of the world.
(2013-12-22, 10:45 PM)TK14 Wrote: [ -> ]Too bad can't get it to work on linux :/
Should work on linux just fine. Make sure you the correct setting. https://github.com/ionutvmi/SublimeMybbT...r/issues/6

(2014-07-25, 05:55 PM)jshort Wrote: [ -> ]I am using Sublime 3 and I am naming the folder. It just doesn't open the folder up in the sidebar. A minor inconvenice, but it isn't the end of the world.
Please post in the Issues Tracker so I can get to bugs like this faster
Does this work with 1.8 yet?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5