MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
where is the footer info located in mybb gomobile templates? thanks in advace Smile
mobile version / full version links are shown by GoMobile plugin. can you elaborate your requirement
i want to add some text to mybb go mobile theme, to the footer

So kindly guide me as to where the footer text is located of mybb gomobile theme.
footer template of MyBB GoMobile theme consists of code like below
{$lang->gomobile_copyrights}
<br /><a href="misc.php?action=switch_version&amp;do=full&amp;my_post_key={$GLOBALS['gmb_post_key']}">{$lang->gomobile_switch_full}</a>
you can add required content (eg. another link) after above code
thank you and i can not remove mybb gomobile?
^ please elaborate - do you mean to remove the copyright - or the link to switch between full version & the mobile
there is copyright twice. Mybb gomobile and mybb. I want to eradicate mybb and just spare the mybb gomobile.
^ if you remove MyBB copyright & back link to MyBB site then we will not have interest in providing support for your forum
No m i am happy with that. you missed the point. it is there twice. mybb go mobile and then mbb. i am happy keeping mybb once. but the other link i want to keep something of my own
^ please note that MyBB GoMobile is not a part of MyBB official release. it is a third party plugin.
Pages: 1 2