MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: template/theme problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Something strange has been happening today, and I'm mostly curious if anyone else is having the same problem...If so, this can be moved to Bugs.

Today, for the first time since I upgraded to 1.2.2, I moved a thread and then merged 2 threads. After both of those, I was returned to my board that was totally stripped of my theme. Hard to describe except to say that the background was white and nothing looked right. If this happens again, I'll be sure to get a screen shot, but I'm mostly curious if anyone else has had this problem...like I've said, it's if you have moved or merged a thread.

All I've had to do to clear it is to change my theme and then change it back to default, but there must be something wrong in the code for this to happen! Anyone else having the same problem??
that makes up the 2 of us, i just installed the board today and just change some of my settings for convenience and also added some mods. i logged out and after i came back here, my board is all white, no backgrounds, CSS and all others

here's the screenshot... http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8713/grgerue0.jpg
i hope somebody here can find a solution for our problem
please be sure, that your settings in inc/settings.php are correct
For x0x0 make sure your settings, essential board url, are okey. Admin CP -> Board Settings -> General configuration -> Board URL.
Make sure it's the right address, without a trail slash.

For Judel, this might be a problem with your cache. Or a problem with the mysql database. If the mysql returns a error on the css.php file it will fail and the theme will be black and white. This is why you have the cached version.
x0x0's screenshot is exactly how my forum looked after I moved/merged those threads. How do I know if it's my cache or my database? I don't get any errors when this happens...at least I don't see them!
Go to http ://yoursite.com/yourforum/css.php?theme=2 and see if there are any PHP errors
I did that, but I don't think you'd want me to paste all that! LOL...Just looks like the file itself, and I didn't see any errors.

Here's just the top part of what came up:

/**
 * CSS for theme "MyBB Default" (tid 2)
 * DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE
 */body {
	background: #efefef;
	color: #000;
	font-family: Verdana;
	font-size: 13px;
	text-align: center; /* IE 5 fix */
	line-height: 1.4
}
a:link {
	color: #026CB1;
	text-decoration: none;
Can you post a link to the forum?
Looks fine to me Judel.... If you think this is a bug, reproduce it again, and keep it that way so we can see ourselves.
And/or, when you get that error, go to the url dennistt said and see if there is any errors then.
Pages: 1 2