MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to make website show up in google like this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2013-08-22, 09:32 PM)xekuter50 Wrote: [ -> ]like a tutorial or someone who is willing to share these "secrets".

They are telling you the truth, there are no secrets and Google will decide.

If you go to Google search and put in info:YOURWEBSITE.URL you will see how Google lists your website. site:YOURWEBSITE.URL will show you some of the content they have listed.

But it will take a long time and a lot of good relevant content to get listed with the 6 mini results.
how many content you have on your site ?? under 100, 500 ??
@OP, may be you like using rich snippets
It took 4 months for my forums to acheive that. So be patient and dont try short cut techniques.
ok thanks for all the replies. there were a couple good answers but sadly i could only mark one as "best answer" Sad

This will surely help me from wasting valuable time scouring the net looking for solutions that dont even exist. Keep up the good work guys and keep mybb as the best forum software (even some paid ones cant compare)

Thanks,

X50

MikeInToshx

My site hasn't been up for that long, but if I put my URL in the Google Search bar I got it aswell.
(computerhelpforum.be)
Oh I just remembered. You could use the Google SEO plugin for better Google SEO and it will help your site with Google SEO as well.
Pages: 1 2