MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some of buttons dont show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
see attachment. it happens after updating I think... also it is confirmed in IE and Firefox.
whats problem?
Do the images exist and are not corrupt?
yes of course! and if not Firefox will show them as ALT message. any way they were some days ago. also I'd test them with my two language (LTR & RTL) also tree hosts. Sad
Is not that a bug? My buttons won't show and I think Its a problem not by my side?!
Are you the only one experiencing this problem on your site? Do they appear here?
only in my 3 personal site and some other persian sites. Not here...
You need to upgrade your mybb. Also you can upload files that are in compressed file into 'jscripts' directory. Yes, you will overwrite them.
didnt solve. My Mybb is uptodated (1.2.2) I reverted my templates (header include/ code buttons / new reply ) also changing my languages between fa/en but no difference!?
Yes my site have this problem
pls check out my site imei www.persiandata.org
Also you need to edit your 'codebuttons' template.

Find: var clickableEditor = new messageEditor("message", {lang: editor_language});

Replace: var clickableEditor = new messageEditor("message", {lang: editor_language, rtl: {$lang->settings['rtl']}});
Pages: 1 2