MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Installing Fassim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would be grateful if someone could go through the steps of installing Fassim with me in screen shots, please. The instructions I got when I downloaded it seem to be a bit vague and I can't seem to upload plugins in the plugins area of the admin board - there are some suggested ones which I get when I look under the Browse Plugins tab but Fassim isn't among them and I have not been able to find a Plugin directory in the file manager of my host so I am unsure where it should go if I need to install it that way. Any help would be great.
(2013-08-23, 12:36 PM)Isavarg Wrote: [ -> ]I would be grateful if someone could go through the steps of installing Fassim with me in screen shots, please. The instructions I got when I downloaded it seem to be a bit vague and I can't seem to upload plugins in the plugins area of the admin board - there are some suggested ones which I get when I look under the Browse Plugins tab but Fassim isn't among them and I have not been able to find a Plugin directory in the file manager of my host so I am unsure where it should go if I need to install it that way. Any help would be great.

Isavarg,

Once you download the plugin, there will be a file named: fassim.php

You will need to upload the file using a FTP client and upload that file to your {MYBB_DIR}/inc/plugins

[attachment=30013]