MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a theme creator.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,

Since a long moment, I'm thinking to build a forum for the users of the program I'm currently maintaining. Yesterday I made a choice, and myBB was mine, because, free, then seems simple and powerfull at the same time. Also, I like the main style/design which look like a bit to IPB/Invision (even if can be modified, of course), then all the features available among the forum and some plugins (evolutive system and customization).

But, because I have retro-tastes, I need approximately the same theme which was available mainly for the same program, on the past (2002 to 2006).
This theme was made for an IPB forum. Does someone can make it for myBB?

I can pay, all depends on the amount the person will require, and the quality of the job.

I put below a link (archive system) of "how it was" (I need the same but with some minor modifications):
Click me!

Thank you for your replies.
Budget?
I will prefer to see a quote price from the "interested people" able to perform my request rather than tell them a budget value (example: "I can make your theme for 50$").
But for information, it's sure I won't exceed the price of a forum licence I haven't pay by using myBB (so I gave you an approximative idea about the max amount).
I will complete for around $60. If you're interested, shoot me a PM. I will be happy to work with you. Smile