MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB logo change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to change mybb logo on top of my forum but unable to do so. I have tried all methods posted in previous treads like changing image.gif file and path etc but its not working.
Can anyone help me with that?
go to image file in your theme.you see mybb logo.delete it and replacement with your logo thats you want!
(2013-08-24, 11:53 AM)kamranasd Wrote: [ -> ]go to image file in your theme.you see mybb logo.delete it and replacement with your logo thats you want!

Where exactly can i find this image file?
Templates > Header Templates > Header

Look for you logo file and change its name to like logo2.gif and upload a logo2.gif

It's probably your cache so a template edit is a quick fix.
(2013-08-25, 03:25 AM)Connected Wrote: [ -> ]Templates > Header Templates > Header

Look for you logo file and change its name to like logo2.gif and upload a logo2.gif

Thanks friend but i am a newbie in these kind of things. Could you please give me exact path where i can find it? It is showing me this(image) in templates section.
(2013-08-25, 03:33 AM)yoshimitsu1234 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-25, 03:25 AM)Connected Wrote: [ -> ]Templates > Header Templates > Header

Thanks friend but i am a newbie in these kind of things. Could you please give me exact path where i can find it? It is showing me this(image) in templates section.

Click on header and screenshot the text in there.
(2013-08-25, 03:38 AM)Connected Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-25, 03:33 AM)yoshimitsu1234 Wrote: [ -> ]

here it is
Click on header and screenshot the text in there.
Upload your image as logo2.png or gif into images/logo2.*** and change {theme['logo']} to the full URL of your new logo.

You won't be able to change your logo via the act later though.
(2013-08-25, 04:05 AM)Connected Wrote: [ -> ]Upload your image as logo2.png or gif into images/logo2.*** and change {theme['logo']} to the full URL of your new logo.

You won't be able to change your logo via the act later though.

Any way i can change logo multiple times? coz my present logo is only temporary and i am planning to build a new one later on.