MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Video Guides
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Below are my video guides for MyBB. I hope they are detailed enough for everyone to understand and figure things out. I want these videos to be very educational and informational.

MyBB Overview of 1.7: http://youtu.be/z-TljGDvTyE

Now this is just a quick video overview of MyBB. I will be making more videos soon. Thank for watching, please like and subscribe and let me know what videos you would like to see next.
Quote:This is just my quick little overview of MyBB 1.7. I wasn't sure where to post this, since there is no dedicated forum for 1.7. So if this is in the wrong place, could a moderator please move it and tell me where to post next time? Thank you.

MyBB 1.7 is simply the development version of MyBB 1.8 (E.g. MyBB 1.8 Alpha/MyBB 1.8 Beta). Smile
Alrighty. Thank you very much. I was not aware. I just like testing new versions of MyBB and reporting bugs. Also, thank you for moving my topic to the appropriate place. Should I post my next videos here as well?
It would be best to keep them in one thread (if they are a continuation), and link to them from the first post. I'm not sure what you have coming up so I can't say for certain if this is the best place to put them all. Toungue
Alright, I can do that. I changed the title of the thread. Hopefully that'll work a little better.
Which things are you planning to cover? I was planning out a series myself, from upload/install, to more customization.
(2013-08-25, 09:11 PM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]Which things are you planning to cover? I was planning out a series myself, from upload/install, to more customization.

Basically the same thing. I am in the middle of creating an upload/installation video for MyBB. Then I'll probably try a Merge system video to show the ease of use and transition to MyBB. After that, I'll be making a video on how to navigate the admin panel.
Thinking of creating a video that shows how to start some basic forums/categories. Also, the creation of new posts/topics to include stickies and announcements. What do you guys think?