MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Getting space between ads and forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got a couple of ads at the top, and I can't seem to get space between them and the forum. I've tried adding a bunch of <br>, but it has no effect at all. The <div>'s all look properly closed. Can't figure it out... Any ideas?
Do you have a plugin for the ads?
I've tried it with and without plugins. It makes no difference. I've had some success by putting it in a table and then adding a blank row with <br>'s.
(2013-08-25, 03:26 AM)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried it with and without plugins. It makes no difference. I've had some success by putting it in a table and then adding a blank row with <br>'s.

Could you show me your template? An image please.
Or paste it in code tags.
(2013-08-25, 03:27 AM)Connected Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-25, 03:26 AM)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried it with and without plugins. It makes no difference. I've had some success by putting it in a table and then adding a blank row with <br>'s.

I've found the <br> inside the last </div> solved the problem. But outside the </div>, it's a no go. Doesn't matter I guess because functionally it's working now, but seems strange.
(2013-08-25, 03:50 AM)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-25, 03:27 AM)Connected Wrote: [ -> ]

I've found the <br> inside the last </div> solved the problem. But outside the </div>, it's a no go. Doesn't matter I guess because functionally it's working now, but seems strange.

Snip

Well if it did the trick...it did the trick Big Grin

+1 My coin!
I'll +1 you. Possible to remove my code from your reply? Thanks bud.