MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Top Bar tabs move when logged out. How to stop this??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. I have had some great help on here so I'm hoping somebody could help with this problem. I am very new to codes etc (learning as I go) so I would appreciate some instructions written in a simple manner!

When you are logged into my forum: www.loveyourcurls.com.au/forum
the following tabs "home", "Member list", "calander" and "help" are positioned under my logo and above the tabs for "view new posts" "private messages" etc. which is perfect. However, if you are not logged in these tabs move position to further down the page and as a result they push the category name and so on down and out of their correct position. If you go to www.loveyourcurls.com.au/forum you should see what I mean.

Can anyone please tell me how I can fix this? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I am using the latest mybb 1.6.10 and the cure theme which I have customised very slightly.
can you give a test user account (admin panel >> users & groups >> (users) >> create new user)