MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ahhh. Some help needed here. Reply is all screwed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made some changes to my advertisement yesterday, and now i'm getting as you see in the image. Only when reply or new thread..... I changed the header back to how it was and it's still doing this. I made no changes to the the reply/posting templates.

Everything else is normal... eg, threadview, postview, index....It's displayed perfectly...

Anyone can offer some help, that would be great.
referred image is missing and can we have your forum url and test user account
just added the image... i have the theme currently set to an unbroken theme while i try and fix it...

user: testit
pass: mybbmybb

i set the theme on the broken one. have no clue what happened. from what i remember, i made no changes to posting templates

in fact, i'm 100% positive i made no changes to the newreply template...

okay, i've determined it's due to the ads being in <divs>. By placing it in a table, it 'fixes' the problem, but then the <div> (float left, float right) are ignored.

ad code looks like this:

<table><td><div style="float: left;width:80%">

<script type="text/javascript"><!--
google_ad_client = "ca-pub-77229433858548xx";
/* Chinaphonearena 101 */
google_ad_slot = "5521792574";
google_ad_width = 728;
google_ad_height = 90;
//-->
</script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
</script>
</div>
<div style="float: right;width:20%"><script type="text/javascript"><!--
google_ad_client = "ca-pub-77229433858548xx";
/* Link Unit Vert Top */
google_ad_slot = "5229654973";
google_ad_width = 180;
google_ad_height = 90;
//-->
</script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
</script>
<br><br></div></td></table>

okay, i've tried for way to long to get this to work out. I guess i'll just leave it as is unless someone else has another idea. within table, i can't get the ads to properly float. outside the table, it's no problem with floating, but screws up newthread and reply (to which i've made zero changes).