MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BP forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Site Under Construction
^^^^
Removed all the skins found there
Nice skin Smile
very clear and good-looking skin
Thanks took me 2 months,once the skin is finished.i'll start making more themes available for the public
B-P Wrote:Thanks took me 2 months,once the skin is finished.i'll start making more themes available for the public

I'm waiting for your nice themes Smile
The theme is overall very nice. Just the www_postibit icon, it's not easy to understand without colors.
darkteller Wrote:The theme is overall very nice. Just the www_postibit icon, it's not easy to understand without colors.

All the icon have the icy white color.When you hover over the icon,it has the description come up
It's ok, but I think it would look better with a bit more color in it, say like a light brushing of blue.
Sorry but I don't like it. With the lack of colors it's difficult to stare at. Also you only have a border on the left side. The text appears very small and isn't easily read. Also the theme has a familiarity to it...like I have seen it somewhere before. Did you make the on off icons? I really think this layout needs more work and polish to make it stand out. Good luck.
labrocca Wrote:Sorry but I don't like it. With the lack of colors it's difficult to stare at. Also you only have a border on the left side. The text appears very small and isn't easily read. Also the theme has a familiarity to it...like I have seen it somewhere before. Did you make the on off icons? I really think this layout needs more work and polish to make it stand out. Good luck.

I didn't ask for whats wrong with it and why are you judging a skin thats not even done yet?..
Pages: 1 2