MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question regarding Template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

As an admin I can see the latest posts at the end of the forum.[Image: GqHh72O.jpg]

But, if I'm a sure I don't see it. I want these stats to be applied for every user, moderator, and admins.

Please help

Thanks
Can you provide the URL of your forum along with a test account? Also, what plugin are you using to display the stats.
(2013-08-26, 08:47 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]Can you provide the URL of your forum along with a test account? Also, what plugin are you using to display the stats.

Hello,

Simple user can't see this... Only ADMINS can see... I can't make admin to any test account Sad

I think there is some template issue... Maybe user template can't see the stats, only Admins and Moderators can see ...

Please help.
Well Hemani you need to trust someone and allow admin access so they can resolve your issue or at least give a site like.

Also tell which plugin are you using.
the plugin should be having group permissions settings (eg.) - I'm unable to recall the exact plugin from the posted image